DIY Lilly Pulitzer Binder Covers

Saturday, September 5, 2015


Hey guys! Long time no blog! You wouldn't believe how hectic my life has been these last couple of weeks since school has started back up. Thats why there has been a lack of posts recently. Sorry about that! 
Also, if you are ever missing my blog posts be sure to check my instagram account, @michaelascorner where I post almost every day! Sometimes I ask you what you want to see on my blog and a lot of you said you wanted to see how I made my binder cover in the picture below. So today I'll be showing you guys how to make these DIY Lilly Pulitzer Binder Covers!



How to Make:
1. Download these Binder Covers Off Kraftie Katie
OR you can find any other binder covers you like on the internet! These are just the ones I used!
Save them to your computer.
2.Open the documment onto Paint
3.Type and position what class you want onto your binder cover in paint!
(I used a free font download called Sweet Pea! You can find it if you type in free fonts on pinterest!)
4. Then just save that document with your text on it and print it out! simple as that!
5. Slip it into your binder and then you have cute covers for your otherwise plain binders. These are just so fun to look at during the school day!

Here are some of the designs I made...





So, there you have it! This is how I made my binder covers this year! I hope you all try these out! Also, if you have already started school this is a great way to spice up those plain binders! 

Follow me on instagram so you won't miss out on announcements and fun pictures! Also, I notify you when I post!
Click the buttons below to be directed to my Instagram and Bloglovin!

Thank you all so much for reading!
Leave any questions you may have below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS